DATE OF PUBLICATION: 24 MAY 2018
INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AT IDEA & MARKETING MIROSŁAWA JABŁONOWSKA SP. K. UL. JEDNOŚCI 118, 05-506 JANCZEWICE, PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 (1) AND (2) OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016
- The Controller of your Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as: Controller) is Idea & Marketing Mirosława Jabłonowska Sp. k., with its registered office in Janczewice (05-506) at ul. Jedności 118, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 701-006-22-42, entered in the National Court Register (KRS) under number 0000278899.
- The Controller can be contacted by e-mail at: email@example.com or by post at: Jedności 118, 05-506 Janczewice.
- The Personal Data shall be processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a), (b) and (f) and in accordance with the tenor of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- Your data will be processed for the purpose of services provided by the Controller, i.e. preparing a valuation for the provision of the service and providing the service, and for the purposes of direct marketing provided by the Controller or a third party.
- The provision of data is voluntary but necessary for the Controller to provide the services.
- The Personal Data include: first and last name, postal address, bank account address, bank account number, e-mail address, phone number, data concerning participation in courses, contests or marketing programmes, data concerning purchase or receipt of products or services, data concerning payments, data concerning reconciliations and accounts, information about marketing preferences and communication methods, information about vehicles imported onto the Controller’s premises and concerning evaluations and opinions about the Controller’s products and services (if they are identified or related); and other data obtained from third parties.
- The Personal Data can also be processed by the Controller on the basis of conversations, surveys, by registering and monitoring e-mail correspondence, phone calls, and other communication data such as SMS and MMS to ensure quality, security and for training purposes.
- The Controller can process the Personal Data obtained from third parties, including data obtained from trade partners, employees and customers, and from other external sources which can lawfully convey personal data.
- The Personal Data are processed by the Controller through electronic mail, traditional post, on-line advertisements, social media, phone, text messages (including SMS and MMS) and other methods (including announcements on the Controller’s premises), among other things, for the purpose of:
- delivering messages, among other things: offers, confirmations of performance, design documentation, invoices, surveys, technical and training documentation,
- conducting direct marketing activities, sales promotions, contests, courses and delivering or offering newsletters, promotional materials and other marketing messages.
- pursuing potential claims in connection with the performance of the agreement,
- fulfilling obligations ensuing from the law, including, in particular, tax and accounting laws,
- statistics and archives.